Top Daddy vs piss bottom

Hey guys. In all areas of my sex life I am a total top. A Daddy to several boys who enjoy exploring their submissive side. Except for piss. It’s the only area where you will find me on my knees or letting a guy put his cock in my ass. I don’t like being fucked but I fucking love the feeling of a guy pissing up my ass. I love going to piss play parties where I can be a total piss pig. The guy in the tub being pissed on for hours. Cock after cock filling my mouth with their hot piss. Drinking as much piss as I can. Such a fucking turn on.
Was just wondering if there were any other tops out there that share this with me. Love being a Top for everything but when it comes to piss. I’m on my knees Sir!

you are so hot…and im versa but more top…and yes love to sit on my knees…and drink piss.
and even better, love to be forced to drink my own piss

Haven’t found a piss top yet, but love to drink my own in the meantime.

I’m a pissy bottom who loved to be controlled by u and drink ur piss

Wow nout like hot piss up your ass

Totally hot. Fill me up.

hot piss up your ass and some guy power pissing in your face wow

Versatile t & b. Truly enjoy drinking piss straight from the tap, but also enjoy having my piss drank also. I’m an anything goes type as long as there’s LOTS & LOTS of piss play.
Would love to find someone in the Jamestown, NY area for an ongoing monthly get together…