Trucker piss bombs

I drive around for hours looking for tossed roadside bottles full Piss.
Guys will piss in their empty drink bottles and toss out along the roadside known as a “trucker piss bomb”. On a good week I will find
7 to 9 bottles.
I luv drinking them on cam, like to think of who filled them as I drink them. I’ve drank hundreds of these bottles never had any health issues. Not all the piss I find is drinkable, I will only drink the piss that’s super clear and not overly salty. I live in Florida so the UV light from the sun helps! The piss that’s to ripe to drink, fill a jug with a small hole in the bottom hang it up in my tub let all that beautiful smelly piss stream all over me. Oh man just the smell makes me rock hard !
I know this isn’t for everyone but it a no hassle way to get a guys piss!

6 Likes

i find that as tempting as you. Have only done in summer, cruzizng parks, truck stops,
have found few, but. the excitement, how it fuels my being a dirty perv.
I taste everyone, even the dark yellow, fill my mouth, swallow or spit out.
Even used a few as piss enemas, piss piggy here

4 Likes

where in florida are you located at i am in boca raton, florida

Super hot! Had never thought of this… Anyone driving through MN anytime soon? I’ll pick up your piss bombs :wink:

I saw one by the side of the road today. Made me horny!

i used to work on the docks before i retired. i knew from talking to the drivers that many used a piss bottle while travelling. i was able to become friends with a few who gave me their piss bottles to do with i wanted. i was in heaven.

1 Like