U.K. piss guys meet

Looking for ws fun in U.K.

1 Like

hi, i’m in the uk. really want to meet up with other men for piss fun. please contact me if you’re interested or would like to know more. Mike

Always SOP IN LONDON message for details

1 Like

Manchester based here, had a few piss meets recently thanks to regular guy, loved SOP when I went it was a geeat time.

Midlands based here guys

Bradford here. Would love to meet up for piss fun

Up for getting wet, Very versatile, London & Kent.
Happy to host (great wet room & rubber sheets) or travel.

West Berkshire based , looking for hot piss fun Bob

Hey! Gonna be at SOP this Sunday (18th September) if you wanna play…

Hi Rubbercraze - We are hosting a regular bi-monthly event called PisSoir in London, UK since 2012.

This private adult party is for bisexual watersports / piss fetishists. You may be ‘giving’ or ‘receiving’ (or both).

PisSoir is explicitly for bisexual / LGBTQ+ males and females as well as TG/TS, CD/TV or gender-fluid or otherwise diverse people of any other gender-identity.

​We welcome single males, females and diverse people as well as couples and poly-groups of any configuration.

This event is a full-on sex party - not just a ‘fashion show’! M/M, F/F, M/M/F, F/F/M etc. activity is explicitly invited!

You can read more about PisSoir on our profile here. Or head on over to our website where you can also see dates, our excellent reviews and reserve tickets.

Hope to see you around,

Aidan x

Birmingham based here bud. Up for fun.