Uk boy full time urinal

I have loved drinking piss for many years now I started off with my own and worked my way up to becoming a piss guzzling pig. To me there is nothing better then swallowing down as much piss as I can get.

Straight from the tap is best I don’t have a preference on colour or taste just as long as it’s piss. I have drank from urinals and bottles that I have been able to find this slipping deeper into my addiction. I call it that because now all I ever think about is when I’m going to get my next hit almost like an alcoholic.

I have now one wish and I want so badly for it to become a reality and I have now accepted the fact that I am a urinal. I really have accepted that this is my goal in life I want nothing more then to be used as a full time urinal. Ideally I want to be plumbed into a working urinal and used everyday. Obviously I would need a break at night to eat and sleep but to become a fully working urinal guzzling down hundreds of loads of piss is my ultimate life dream now.

I know that this would be very hard to bring to reality but it’s something that I will work hard to make happen. I would like to know if there is many more like me or am I just past the point of extremes.

Truly this is what I want in life. Being a urinal for men to use would give me great joy and pride. And I can not wait for the day I make it happen.