Want group of men to piss on me

Aberdeen, South Dakota man. My fantasy is to meet a group of 5 to 10 guys. all naked in a circle around me. me playing, licking, sucking on them all, drinking some warm piss. I want them all to piss a nd cum all over me.

6 Likes

I hope you find them and good luck to you

1 Like

that would be nice. but most likely never happen

Leroy! You are my kinda guy!!!

1 Like

wish i was with you right now

1 Like

Same fantasy here. I’ve only pissed on myself so far.

Had the same fantasy since I was a kid

2 Likes

A pissclub would be great. A group of guys not too far apart that meetup regularly and piss each other silly. Hot fun. I’m in North Carolina.

1 Like

wow that was my fantasy for years

1 Like

Let’s have the biggest Piss party in it everyone on here haha I’d go

I love being a urinal for alpha males.

1 Like

Sounds like a fabulous time. Would love to join in.

That is a seriously post that we could all learn from.
I would like for all of us to hear about this. Very HOT!
We should get one of these going in every town around!

Paloamor2516@yahoo.com

Well, my friend, that’s why I was trying to get a bunch of guys together - 15-20 - guys who would take turns piss on us and in us. It would only happen if we put the group together
I agree that WE would have to put it together and then, still, would have to direct them.

I paid to be a urinal at a gay bar. It was greatest experience. And I had guys Pissing in bottles for me plus in my mouth. Down me. It was so good I wiped up as much as I could after 8 hours
It’s just fantastic.

1 Like

That sounds so fucking hot. 8 hours of piss showers and drinking. Heaven!!!

Go to bathrooms put number up say you want to suck piss and cum. Advertise on Grindr and squirt you’ll have so many guys texting you. Omg. Piss is all I wanted since 8th grade. Omg I get gallons of piss. I got so many ways. It’s fantastic. Just don’t be ashamed let guys know. When you suck guys tell them please let me suck your piss they will piss in you almost every time. Trust me. Just tell guys what you are after you will get help

2 Likes

I have had a couple guys piss on me. it was so hot

1 Like

That sounds so hot for sure