Want me to piss on you again mr

Can you rember wen the doctor went out on that New Year’s Day swim. The two lads he met and the second meet, well last night as the doctor sat down to a hot cup of pee this tex came through. Want me to piss on you again mr. It was not the number of the boy i gave it to so the doctor tex back who is this. Within a minute or so a tex came back , its the other boy you saw on New Year’s Day. Wow fuck that boy was so hot. So th doc texed back you can piss on me any time mate and so want to drink from your tap . Some time passed did not think he would answer then a tex came though will you pick me up im on my own. So I foned the boy. Turns out he had been out with his mates and they went off with out him and left him in town . Only some five miles from the doctor. So went to pick up the boy. When I arrived the boy was all alone freezing cold and wet through . You ok i said .he replied my mum thinks im staying at my mates to night and they have fucked off and left can i stay at yours. Yes I said it will be ok as i am a doctor. So in the car the doc took him home. Wen we got back i said how would u like a bath and clean up the doctor will wash you as he has seen you naked. Ok MR he replied, so off to the bathroom we went. Well i washed that lad from head to toe fuck it was hot . The boy then said im saving my piss up for you mr ive been holding it all night.fuck so wanted hot gay sex with this lad but as a doctor and his age I though better of it. Do i said how would you like 2 come in bed with the doctor and wet it with him then you can stay in one of the other bedrooms after. Ok mr he replied. So in my bed the lad went so i got naked and joined the boy so the pair of us now naked in bed. Then the lad layed on top of me and let rip. Fuck did he need a piss soon i was pissing as well . The bed was so wet , wen he was done he lay beside me and fell asleep be rude to move him so spent the night with this boy in my arms and in a nice wet bed.woke up before the boy so had a little play with his sweet teen cock the doctor got it all big in his hand. The boy was now waking up so took my hand away. Morning the boy said and can i piss the bed mr . Yes boy fill your boots. He got on top of me and pissed in my mouth and in my face. Fuck hot yellow teen morning piss just wanted to keep the boy with me all day for piss fun and full on gay sex if only.i paid the lad and took him back to town. Thanks mr he said as he left the can hope we can do it again I think im in to this piss stuff want more of it . Fuck any time hope to see you soon, with that he walked off. Well had to have a good wank thinking of that boy fuck so want sex with him.

1 Like