Warming it up just for fun

Anyone ever collect their or a partners piss after a night of play and warm it up at the end slightly hotter than it comes from the body would love to try it at a party warm up a whole tub and dive in

no. I don’t . I just like it right from the tap only. I WON’T save it until later

1 Like

I may have sipped in my coffee but not heated.

I guess with another person you wouldn’t have to warm it up I would love to go to a party at least once solo is fun but a party I couldn’t even imagine how fun it would be I wonder if it would be as fun as I imagine

I just did this for the first time this morning! My first piss buddy many years ago was also a coffee fiend. He’d drink a whole pot in a day. His was the first cock I took deep into my mouth to receive my first piss load. That was amazingly arousing, and I loved the coffee piss taste.

This morning, I’m half way into my 2nd cup of coffee and then got distracted. When I returned to my desk, the coffee was cold. So I thought: why not warm it up with my piss? Holy shit! Finishing that mug got me hard as a rock. Glad to know I’m not alone.

3 Likes

I love the mix coffee and piss
Its damn hot

2 Likes

I’ve done this kind of thing and loved it.
We pissed in a pail all day amd then heated. It up and poured a bucket of piss over me like a shower. The heat and smell was amazing and then i just let it dry on me before we had great sex with fresh piss fun.

1 Like

i like to save it up in a couple of jars and then heat it up a bit on stove-then i get into my tub and lap it up and pour in over me- like to suck the piss from my panties!. i use a tub plug so i don’t lose any piss down the drain- keep soaking it up and sucking on it- soooo good!!!