Welcome all!

Omg boys been pissing this nap nap all morning and still no leeks

I new to piss play to someone give me advice plz

hi. i am a bottom . that likes to drink piss and have it sprayed on me

1 Like

wow I am 100% bottom and like piss in both holes and pee on cheers and good luck all

Hey there! Just have some questions. Im a novice and curious about any hazards. Mainly, how much can you consume, is it toxic? Iā€™ve had my own. Can I drink cups of it all day and recycle, or will I get sick? Havenā€™t had anyone elseā€™s. Iā€™m a beginner and donā€™t have a community to speak about with this. Can you get ILL from drinking too much? Iā€™d love some tips. Advice. Anything that can assist me in knowledge before practicing with others. There is a gathering in San Diego later this year, if i go, it would be better to go informed than to feel like I donā€™t know anything. Thus far only visual stimulation and my own man juice. I appreciate you.
Thank you!

It is sometimes slow in here but I think itā€™s a good group I had the same plan Iā€™ve only been solo so I figured this is the way to get invited to parties Iā€™m in Canada as well Iā€™d also share pics and videos if anyone is ever interested

1 Like

i have pee in both holes before. felt great. but i would sooner drink and have him or a group piss alll over me

I have done that it so hot, added pics and vid on here of it.

hi i love drinking and showering in piss. get in touch please. Mike

i like to get wet to

it really would!!! <3 unfortunatly we donā€™t have anything here on canada mississauga/toronto

in canada as well nobody around me though aha

1 Like

Just joined. Thank you! Canā€™t wait to get acquainted with everyone.

Hi. Iā€™m in Raleigh, NC, not that far away. Would love to find a pissbuddy to trade showers with. I love being wet and staying wet. Stillbill Drop a line, please, if interested.

Heyyyy wetwillā€¦would luv to get into lots of mutual pissplayā€¦luv soakin a bud down &&& gettin drenched too (pref in clothes)ā€¦luv gettin 'em pisstained pissoaked & pisstinkedā€¦DEF into wearin other pisspiggā€™s hott manpisstink!!! Oink~

Hi all I am new here

East Canada here would piss with anyone if they are in the area always willing to share piss vids

i am new but not new. . . I had joined during the covid lockdown and last summer I had closed my account since I had gotten fairly little traffic. . . I posted an old video of mine which jogged a few memories.