Welcome all!

Wow. Are we ever excited to have you all here. I hope you all are ready for a horny adventure. Looking through some of the pictures and videos already makes me hard as rock and I instantly get thirsty.

I hope you all get wet, be safe, and have fun!

Can’t wait to see more of you all! Tell us what you think! How do you like to get fucked? Are you a top or bottom. Let’s get the discussion going!

2 Likes

I can’t wait to pissed on in here. It is going to be a hot sexy time.

If anyone would say when they will be online, may we could connect. I check in at 8:30 AM EST and 10:30 PM EST

I’m on frequently! Just send me a message and I’ll be online!!! I have my iPhone all the time!

Hey there, just joined, site seems fun :wink: but deffo needs more guys from the UK :wink:

Hey everyone? yea l’m new to this site and also up to trying new things hahaha i’m from canada! :slight_smile: is anyone ever online? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi there just joined the site this is one of my biggest best kept secret I am in the UK lincolnshire

It would be nice to have a regular crowd in here on certain nights or times, and lets get to know each other.
8:30 AM and 10:30PM

1 Like

Where is every one

Hey guys,

I’m a piss virgin really. Have a little experience, but have big piss fantasies, hope to come true. Like to have piss play in public loo :slight_smile:

So dose the doctor I’m all ways piss in in public places wow

I just join about 3 months ago. This site seen to be almost dead to me. i thought would have at least 1 man pissing on me or drink from his tap by now
so far nothing
I hope some of you are meeting some one on here for piss fun cheers and good luck all

It looks quiet here. Any UK guys who enjoy drinking or showering in piss, I’d love to hear from you.

1 Like

Im here in uk waiting 4 piss fun and im a doctor

1 Like

Dead on here??? Get your self down to the farm

Doctor here up 4 all your piss fun boys

Piss is all u need boys and im your man and im a doctor so there

hi
I am disappointed with this site. I had hope that I would be piss on . at least 2 /3 times by now. seems to be hard to find anyone these days .when I first came to Toronto here I didn’t know anyone was into piss. but I did meet 3 men but I wasn’t sure I was into that but I was getting into it very little into it but I didn’t see anyone since. in person that is
I went to a few sites but nothing happen at those site Then I found this site about 4 months ago. and its looks like nothing to happen here also
well I hope some are having better luck then I having on here cheers and good luck

Hi there tormale and other interested guys. I’d love to piss on you and you on me; but, I also want to drink all you can give me. Would be great to find a group of guys in Toronto to have a piss party with lots for all to drink and enjoy. If anyone in the Toronto area is interested drop me a note, I’d gladly set it up.

Piss party down at the farm this Friday