Welcome Boys! It's time to get soaked!

Are you ready to get wet? We sure are! YellowH2O is here. To make the site more sexy for all, you should add your piss pics and vids. These will be what people will see when they want to check you out. If you were among some of the people who help start up the site, you will notice you have access to all things VIP! You can check out the status of your membership at the top of the screen.

Let me get started by saying we are extremely excited to bring you a new sexy, hot, and steamy community that you can be yourselves in. There is much to do on the site, and we will working hard while being hard, to bring you more and more features.

As a heads up, there are currently two membership levels; Basic and VIP. Being VIP let’s you see all piss pics and videos you want, and even gives you access to have live video chats with other piss pigs on the site. It’s really hot. You also will have the ability to do much more on the community, click around and check it out! Head over to Upgrade Now for more details on how to become a VIP.

We are also hard announcing that Shay Michaels, a celebrity piss pig, will be actively on our site; He will have pictures and videos exclusively available to VIP members! He is super sexy, and loves getting wet: Watch him live.

We can’t wait to get to know you, and we hope you get as hard as we do when we think about this site.

xo
ANFJock and Jaystorm

ps.
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter for all the wet details.

Very excited to finally find a piss friendly place!!

Can’t wait to get to know some fellow piss lovers.

The doctors here 2 answer any of your piss problems

Want to chat with like-minded guys

Thirsty here too

U all should all cum round 4 a drink at mine from THE DOCTOR

E-mail me so I can have buddies to chat with…
I

i’m always thirsty…

Oh yeah? I bet I’d quench your thirst!

I bet you could. too bad we’re so far apart as i’d love to swallow your bladder and more

is this site still alive or is it done

I like to get wet???

cum down to the farm then boy

Thx doctor I just piss play