Master Taught Me Well - He knew me better than I knew myself

FYI - This story is what led me to discover my desire to drink piss as often as possible. Many topics are touched on; but, it is my love for piss brought me to this site.
I met Ron (from herein known as Master) via a newspaper ad, many years ago. He was obviously a dominant man looking for someone to suck him off on a regular basis. I had been sucking cock for years although I never had a steady cum feeder, mostly one timers, although some of them I had serviced more than once. Anyway, Master was different, I could tell he really enjoyed my sucking technique and he had such a lovely cock which deserved lots of attention. He soon demanded that I stop seeing other guys and service him every two or three days. I obliged, I couldn’t resist and he knew I was easy prey.
Before long, I was hooked and we met as often as possible and talked on the phone when we couldn’t meet. Then one day, Master asked me to suck his toes and treat every one of them like his tiny cocks, of course, I did as he wanted. This became another regular treat for him (and me). Next, came rimming, which I hated (most times); but, loved to please him and didn’t want to lose him. One day, I finally told Master I truly did not enjoy rimming, he said, “Fine, that’s OK”. I was very happy that Master respected me enough to accept my dislike for rimming.
One day, soon after, he asked, “Are you thirsty?”, I replied, “No”. He said, “Move I need to get up and pee”. I said, “Oh, I didn’t know what you meant. I’d like to try it.” He stood up and said, “Kneel there, take my cock in your mouth but don’t suck it or I’ll get hard”. It was difficult but I resisted the urge to suck. He told me to pinch his leg if I couldn’t drink as fast as he could piss. It was stop and go; but; I soon had the swallowing method down pat. When he was done, he asked if I liked it. My reply, “That was delicious, I really liked the taste.” He smiled and said, “I knew you would.”
By now, many months had gone by I was sucking Master off as often as he wanted, drinking his piss as often as he would let me (I really wanted a lot of it) and sucking his toes once in a while just to give him a break. Master was always thinking about me and most days I would arrive to discover that he had filled a couple of water bottles with his sweet nectar for me.
We also started spending lots of time together, I helped him with his shopping, banking, doctor appointments, etc. He confided in me that he couldn’t believe how good of a match we were and I agreed saying, “I can’t imagine not having you in my life.”
I wanted to spend an entire day with him, just pampering him and making sure he knew how much I enjoyed pleasing him. I took a day off work, arrived at his place at 7 a.m. He was sitting on the edge of the bed with his back against the headboard, I often stretched out between his legs with his cock in my mouth. I looked up and he asked me to lift his balls and lick underneath. I did as Master requested and my flickering tongue touched his hole which I teased a few times. I could tell he was excited, when I looked up this time he was staring down at me with his gorgeous blue eyes and smiling. He looked so pleased. I asked him to move and roll over on to his side. I laid down behind him, with my head by his ass and my feet behind his head, I asked him to lift his leg. As he did, I spread his ass cheeks and dove in. Suddenly I found myself burying my tongue as far as possible and loving every minute of it. We soon began to move in sync, his hole opened wide, my lips were completely locked on to his hole and my tongue had a mind of it’s own, probing farther than you can imagine. After 10 or so minutes, we were both exhausted. I turned around, he flipped on his back and I cuddled up to my Master like a spoiled little puppy (head on his chest and partly in his armpit.
We just smiled and stared for a bit til Master spoke, “When?”. I replied, “When what?”. With those magic blue eyes, he looked dep in to my eyes, smiled and asked, “When did you fall in love with me?” WOW! After a few seconds of shock, I responded, “I don’t know when; but, nothing in the world is more enjoyable than being with you, I truly do love being with you, in and out of the bedroom.” We stayed in bed for at least another hour just talking about how much we wanted and needed each other. Then he made us sandwiches, he downed a soda and I drained his tap. We went out for the rest of the day, shopping, etc. It was true I was in love with him; but, I hadn’t admitted it, even to myself.
From that day on, our lives were changed and every encounter was more than sex, we were two men hopelessly devoted to pleasing each other.
Sadly, Master’s health declined and he was unable to get an erection; but, for a year or more, I was content to take him out when he needed me and my reward was to drink from his tap. I was quite content to settle for his piss and he was happy I wanted it. One day I arrived, as we had planned a few days earlier, and was told by his neighbor that the Health Department had moved him to a Nursing Home.

1 Like