Master Taught Me Well - I need a new close friend

Continued from Master Taught Me Well - He knew me better than I knew myself:

My Master spoiled me. He was always there for me (and me for him). We were meant for each other. I was looking for someone who enjoyed laying back, while someone got on their knees and gave them a blowjob. Although I grew up and went through puberty on my knees looking at pictures of men in tight underwear or Speedos while masturbating, I never had the opportunity til I was in my mid 30s. My wife moved out leaving my 11 yr old son and I on our own. That’s when I started to suck cock. I couldn’t believe how much I loved it and I gave 110% to each and every guy that would let me go down on him. I truly loved it and most of them loved my mouth (many of them I blew numerous times). They would say things to encourage me and make me proud to be a cocksucker. I appreciated many of their comments, “You suck a mean dick”, “If they gave a medal for cocksucking you would win Gold”, “How did a married man learn how to suck cock so good”. I couldn’t get enough, I loved it and was constantly looking for more.
Then I met the guy who soon became my Master. I didn’t know it at the time, but he wanted more than someone to suck his cock. He was looking for an oral slave. I soon realized that not only was this man big and strong, he was also a very dominant and confident individual with a need to be in charge. I had always thought that I was an average guy who just enjoyed sucking cock. I never would have classified myself as a submissive person. It just happened that one day, he said, “You’re my bitch now. You are not to suck anyone else’s cock, just mine. Do you understand?” I looked up in to his eyes and said, “Yes, Master.” He smiled and spoke again, “When I say jump you will not say ‘yes or no’, you will say, How high, Master”. Again I looked up and said, “Yes, Master”.
That was the day that I became his bitch, his slave and his ONLY. I stopped seeing other men and went to Master’s apartment two to three times a week. We went out in public to do his shopping, banking, etc. By this time, I was his personal urinal. There were at least three times I drank from his tap in his outdoor parking lot in broad daylight, standing beside my car, one time I knew full well that there were police officers in the building (two patrol cars were parked by the entrance). Twice I drained him on the public balcony of the fourth floor where tany of the he residents could have easily walked out and seen us. On one occasion we crossed the road, he sat in the tall grass, I knelt down and drank from his tap (a young couple walked by, we didn’t care).
Another day I was a little late. When I arrived he said, “I couldn’t wait” and pointed to two water bottles on his night table, both full of his sweet nectar. I eagerly downed one bottle and said, “Thank you, Master”. He said, “I still have more”. I went down and drained his bladder. When I left that day I took the remaining bottle and drank it while driving home.
As I stated in chapter 1, Master (who will be over 80 if still alive) was put in a home and i lost touch. I would cherish the opportunity to find a new friend who just enjoys being drained OR a friend who also enjoys piss play for mutual enjoyment. If you are interested, let’s talk. If it doesn’t work out, no harm, we both move on.

lovely story! mhhhh ive never drank piss before but have been quite curious, not sure if id like it but id be willing to try

Thanks for taking the time to send an encouraging comment, I really appreciate it. For me, I was never curious about drinking piss; but, I was willing to try. At first it tasted very bitter, but, it soon became tasty and I discovered that I really enjoyed it. Now that I have developed a thirst for piss, I must admit my taste buds crave it. I strongly suggest if you are curious about something, you should try it and find out if it is for you or not. Take care, and again, Thank You

Being a piss slave is a big fantasy for me. Glad you shared with us!

Yes, I discovered it’s exciting to be on my knees, draining a guy’s cock. Would gladly like to do it on camera / cell phone videos, photos, etc. I enjoy pleasing guys, it’s good for them and even better for me.