My Past Experiences - 1. In The Beginning

Hey everybody! I’m glad you came to check out stories of my watersports experiences. I actually started out when I was VERY young! Probably about 6 or 7 yrs old! I grew up in a very rural area. The house in front of ours had belonged to my grandmother at one time. Now, someone else owned it and rented it out to tenants. The last family that lived there as renters had some kids that were about my age, some older, some younger. Usually, only the 2 youngest would come over to play with me, since they were closest in age. We would play the normal kid stuff… But, when the older kids got involved, things got a little different. They would usually start it, but, eventually we were all daring each other to do different things. Streaking was big that summer, so, we all dared each other to go streaking. It wasn’t that big of a deal, because, being out in the country like that, who could really see us anyway… I specifically remember being dared to "kiss " the ass of one of them. I smooched the butt cheek, and then I was told that that didn’t count, I had to get in the crack and tongue the hole. I did, and, of course, they all laughed. What they didn’t know, is that I actually enjoyed it! Another day, I was dared to drink the piss of one of them. I didn’t want to be made fun of, so, I did it. He put his cock in my mouth, and just let a little bit go. I remember that it was awfully strong tasting, but, I enjoyed the fact that I was doing it. Of course, I was taunted for having done it, but, again, they didn’t know that I liked it. The dares kept on like that that summer… Nothing to extreme, and semi harmless for the most part. Although, one of the boys my age dared me to smell his feet, which I did, and REALLY liked that. So, every time that he lost at a game, his “penalty” was to take off his shoes and let me smell his feet. For some reason, he never objected, and sometimes, seemed very eager to oblige… I also remember one hot summer day, we were playing in the cornfield beside my house (PERFECT for hide and go seek!). The corn at that point was way over our heads. He and I decided to take off our clothes and play hide and go seek in the cornfield naked. We had played for about maybe 20 minutes, and he said he had to go pee. I said I’d take it. All he said was “Are you sure?”, to which I replied, “Sure”. he put it in my mouth and let it go. This time, the taste wasn’t as strong, and I drank it all! Then, I asked him if he wanted mine. He said ok, reluctantly. I gave him mine, and he only drank a little bit, then said he didn’t want anymore. We then had to get dressed and get back to the yard, because we heard his mom calling for him. It was only about 2 weeks after that that they told us that the landlord was making them leave because he wanted the house for his daughter who was to be married soon. After they moved, I never got to see them again… When it was bath time, sometimes, I’d lay down as low as I could in the tub and try to hit my mouth with my own pee. I usually succeeded, although, it was never as much fun as drinking someone else’s…

1 Like

Wish I had let my friends know that I wanted to drink their piss when I was a kid. Like you, I grew up in a rural area. At that time, I had to be content with drinking my own piss. And yes, I would also pee in my mouth while in the tub, I got very good at aiming my stream.
I’ve discovered that many older guys who can’t get it up (or cum) truly enjoy me getting on my knees and drinking from their tap. They think I don’t like it and I’m doing it just to please them. Not true - I love the taste of their urine, right from their tap, in a bottle or glass, warm or cold.