My Past Experiences - 2. The After Bar Encounter

Continued from My Past Experiences - 1. In The Beginning:

Although the secret yearn for piss stayed with me, I basically buried the thought deep down… After all, I must be the only one who liked to do that, which, I thought, made me weird. I was 22 the next time my fantasy was brought out into the open… well, sorta… I was out at a club one Saturday night, having some drinks and dancing… Just before last call, a handsome guy, who seemed like he had had maybe one more drink than he should have, started talking to me. He wasn’t drunk, but, he obviously was pretty “happy”… Anyway, Last call was called, and we both had one last drink. I usually ended the night with a soda, and he ordered a beer. we finished our drinks and it was time to go. He asked me if we could “get together”. I asked him if he wanted to go back to my place, but he said he really didn’t feel that comfortable with it. He asked if I knew of anywhere else to go. Since I still lived in the country, I said that I knew of a pretty private spot at a park by the river, and he liked that idea. We went there, and started to fool around. He then said that he had a favor to ask. He asked if I would piss on him. I was stunned!!! I mean, someone else besides me liked piss?!? I hesitated for a few seconds, and he began to say that it was ok, and to nevermind… I spoke up and said ok, but with one condition… that he piss on me too. His eyes got big, and he said sure! We walked across the railroad tracks, and down to the bank of the river. We both got naked, and he laid down and said ok. Of course, of all times to be piss shy, it had to be now… I tried for a few moments, but nothing. Of course, it was also then I discovered how hard it is to piss with a raging erection! He told me to just take some deep breaths and to relax. I did, and the piss started flowing. I pissed on his chest, crotch, legs, and face. I HOPED he would open his mouth, but he didn’t… When I was done, I told him that it was my turn. He got up as I laid down, and he began to piss immediately! He pissed all over me. I opened my mouth to take some, but, he moved the stream away from it… We then “finished up our business”. Unfortunately, I never saw him anywhere again after that night. To come so close to having someone to do this with again, and then to never even lay eyes on him again, I was disappointed. However, I NOW new that there was at least ONE other person out there, besides me, that liked piss play! Maybe, just maybe, I’d find someone else sometime…

3 Likes

Good story and good night out.
The first guy I met who enjoyed my love of watersports, had me undress and get in his tub. He stood with one leg on each side of the tub, straddling over me and started to piss all over me. The entire time I was moving to catch every stream and drop in my mouth. After that event he knew my main goal was to drink his piss and he obliged. Every time we met he would have a full bladder for me. On one occasion he had filled two water bottles before I arrived. After draining his bladder I downed a full bottle. When I left, I rode the elevator down, walked to my car, with the bottle of ‘yellow H2O’ totally visible. I had made plans to meet a neighbor at a local restaurant for breakfast. When he pulled in the parking lot, I downed my favorite drink as he parked beside me. I didn’t hide what I was drinking, but, I don’t think he noticed it was piss. (Wish he had, would’ve been nice to have a piss supplier who lived next door.

2 Likes

Wow! Wish I’d have been your next door neighbor!

I did that with my piss buddy. I turned in the tub as he peed on me and got both back and front showered in a huge flow of hot piss. Got real close as he finished so I could catch some in my face and mouth. Loved it.

1 Like

I’ve had a fantasy for years of sucking off and drinking my best friend’s piss. I am working on a plan, met a guy online who wants me to go down on him and take pictures of me on his phone. I’m going to give him my friend’s cell number and ask him to forward the pictures to Alan but not tell me when he has done it. Hopefully, I’ll see Alan and he’ll know what I like and make the first move, then he’ll have me on his knees whenever he wants me.

The only person I have found that wanted piss play was a guy doing work in my apartment many years ago. I was too afraid to participate, but wish I had! He was super hot, and I wonder what would have happened if I had given in to him? Ended up fucking him, but no watersports.

3 Likes